If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Little Froggie

This is an image from Sasayaki glitter  isn't he a cute little froggie and now I've got one more Christmas card so many more to make yikes I am so far behind I'm sure I'll just go nuts and make a bunch one day just have to colour up a lot of images and away I go
Challenges -

Anything Goes @
Snowflakes Promise 10/29 , Crafting from the Heart , Create and Inspire 

Anything Goes Chirstmas @
Winter wonderland 12 Months of Christmas 11/1 , CHCC  11/1

2 Crafty Critter - Anything with A Critter 11/1
Crafter's Cafe - Die Cuts / Punches

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Super cute little Christmas frog on your lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and love the design. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Use Dies and/or Punches" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for October!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image for a holiday card! He's sure to make someone smile!! Thank you for playing along with us at the Crafters Cafe and look forward to you being in our gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget