If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Crafty Christmas


We can all use a crafty Christmas card for someone who is crafty so here is mine using an Alicia Bel Image from the facebook challenge  
I just went with simple red and White but had to give her blue hair just cause I felt like it
Challenges
Abc Christmas - - X marks the Spot
CHCC - AG + Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - AG + Christmas
Snowflakes Promise - AG +Christmas

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki



5 comments:

  1. Awww Nikki this is so cute! Love the digi and that sentiment so much!!! :)
    Have a great weekend my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and liked the blue hair too! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    We hope to see you again in December.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget